Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tarla the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140944
140944, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tarla the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Mar 19 22:22:09 2021

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Tarla perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:122
140947, Goodbye!
Posted by Tarla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tarla was a fun ride and I sure had a great time RP'ing this one. I kind of pushed the envelope beyond anything I was ever comfortable with. I cursed so much(I get scared to say ####e even usually lol), was such a whore, and just generally vain/disrespectful/sassy. I really liked my role and did it kind of in a bullet point style for the first time ever and it made it so much easier for me.

Bards have always been my thing. But, I can say that they for sure feel like absolute trash in pk now. They can still be successful, but you have to put in 500% more energy than anyone else just to be on even playing grounds. Which, this is fine I guess, because you're probably the best ganker in the game, Tavern Brawler is amazing. The amount of buffing/debuffing you put out is beyond ridiculous. I turned people into monsters. That's just not my thing anymore. I hate feeling so weak because I am more of a lone wolf these days. Especially after having really successful pk bards in the past and not being able to come close to emulating it.

Harguk, Ahinu, Tristhana, Williad, Anomandriax, Tjur, Llovris... had fun with you all. Will respond to any replies.

I cooked up something new though and I'll see you all in the fields!

140945, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Tarla the Grand Mistress of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Tristhana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My favorite rage-filled bard, why did you go?

I was really looking forward to the fun and animosity we could have had, especially when I realized you were still going to the church even after you told me you weren't.

I loved your backstory and general aesthetic and I wish you had been around longer. GLWYN.
140949, Hey you!
Posted by Tarla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had excellent banter. I'd say you were my best RP friend to be honest. Thanks for all those conversations, that's why I still play CF. Depth of character and portraying a person that you aren't, so it's much appreciated. See you out there again soon!