Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Blade, ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140585
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 31-Jan-21 03:45 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140585, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Blade, Magistrate of Voralian City"

Sun Jan 31 14:42:13 2021

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Leopohl perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

UjudludulMon 01-Feb-21 04:56 PM
Member since 12th Apr 2016
45 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140590, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Bla..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 01-Feb-21 04:56 PM

For different reasons I had to let this guy go. It was a bit unexpected so I just want to apologize to Rahsael for deleting (and thanks a lot for the cool stuff going on in game!). I would have liked to see where this is all going but I'll likely not be able to play for a while.

Take care all!

RahsaelTue 09-Feb-21 11:35 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#140652, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Bla..."
In response to Reply #1

FWIW I really, really enjoyed watching you roleplay this guy. You did a great job. Sorry to lose you, but the show can go on without you. Good luck with RL stuff!

AzorinneTue 09-Feb-21 11:49 PM
Member since 27th Dec 2020
36 posts
#140657, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Bla..."
In response to Reply #1

I thought Leopohl was delightful. When I caught you investigating mobs in Seantryn I **had** to get in on that, but naturally couldn't be of much actual help to your investigation. I hope that was fun for you. I had a good time playing through it with you. I also really enjoyed HOW you played out your role. Good job!

Dollerveim (Anonymous)Wed 10-Feb-21 10:46 PM
Charter member
#140667, "Hmmmmmmmmmmm"
In response to Reply #1

Well it was sad to see you leave. I'll miss the only other drunk within the Spire! Hopefully you had fun while you were here!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140585 Previous topic | Next topic