Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Blade, Magistrate of Voralian City
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140585
140585, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Blade, Magistrate of Voralian City
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 31 14:42:13 2021

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Leopohl perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:92
140590, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Bla...
Posted by Ujudludul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For different reasons I had to let this guy go. It was a bit unexpected so I just want to apologize to Rahsael for deleting (and thanks a lot for the cool stuff going on in game!). I would have liked to see where this is all going but I'll likely not be able to play for a while.

Take care all!
140652, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Bla...
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
FWIW I really, really enjoyed watching you roleplay this guy. You did a great job. Sorry to lose you, but the show can go on without you. Good luck with RL stuff!
140657, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Leopohl the Warrior of the Bla...
Posted by Azorinne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought Leopohl was delightful. When I caught you investigating mobs in Seantryn I **had** to get in on that, but naturally couldn't be of much actual help to your investigation. I hope that was fun for you. I had a good time playing through it with you. I also really enjoyed HOW you played out your role. Good job!

140667, Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Posted by Dollerveim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well it was sad to see you leave. I'll miss the only other drunk within the Spire! Hopefully you had fun while you were here!