Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Ni..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140418
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 05-Jan-21 10:05 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140418, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

Tue Jan 5 21:00:14 2021

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ivylok perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:161

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Bummer..., Ragus (Anonymous), 07-Jan-21 10:43 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..., Ergush, 07-Jan-21 09:21 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..., Maeneekoni (Anonymous), 06-Jan-21 11:45 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..., Tissie (Anonymous), 06-Jan-21 06:47 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..., Nalasul, 06-Jan-21 10:39 AM, #1
     Reply Nightreaver curse strikes again, Alendross (Anonymous), 06-Jan-21 11:30 AM, #2
          Reply The curse of the thief, Blkdrgn, 06-Jan-21 12:20 PM, #3

Ragus (Anonymous)Thu 07-Jan-21 10:43 PM
Charter member
#140433, "Bummer..."
In response to Reply #0

Skeptical the full loot(s) is what drove you away, but its something that I am sure everyone deals with at some point. Not sure why people do it. Had 2 tribbie leader chars who never died, nor actually pk'd anyone. When I finally did die it was full loots n sac. Some players are just weird and its partially the reason Ragus had fine leather gear at 51 for a little bit.

Anyways.

Not like us outlander folks have many allies and losing one of our own is never good... Was hoping to cause trouble with you someday, but oh well Maybe you'll be back in a new and improved form someday soon.

Ragus

ErgushThu 07-Jan-21 09:21 AM
Member since 31st Aug 2017
101 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140431, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn it nightreaver title... stop doing this to me.

Unfortunately most of our times never matched. I heard a lot of good things, and the little I did see I liked. Full loots really kick you in the gut, I get that feeling, but hanging in after it can always turn out very good for you too. Sad to see you go, but GLWYN!

Maeneekoni (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jan-21 11:45 PM
Charter member
#140428, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..."
In response to Reply #0

A shame, Mae was hoping you would dust yourself off and deal with the two who decided to full loot you. You definitely gave off that CE vibe and Mae was eagerly awaiting a lesson in poisons! Come back soon!

Tissie (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jan-21 06:47 PM
Charter member
#140427, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..."
In response to Reply #0

Well that is just horrible. I really enjoyed the challenging view to which you were pressing. I know how much it can suck being targeted and if you were full looted that is terrible. And thanks for the interactions.

Good luck on your next!

NalasulWed 06-Jan-21 10:39 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
243 posts
#140419, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen..."
In response to Reply #0

Repeating what I said on Discord: I was expecting big (murderous) things from you!

Alendross (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jan-21 11:30 AM
Charter member
#140421, "Nightreaver curse strikes again"
In response to Reply #1

I know the full-loot (and possibly sac) had to be a tough pill to swallow. I was willing to do whatever to help recover from it, but understand just losing interest after such a ####ty endeavor. I really enjoyed the role from what little I saw of it and am grateful to you for pushing me to just take initiative with your initial induction. Ended up being a good strong push for Alendross' confidence in his leadership. GLWYN.

BlkdrgnWed 06-Jan-21 12:20 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
#140423, "The curse of the thief"
In response to Reply #2

Thieves being what they are and able to clean out inventories are inevitably chosen for full loots. Liked what I encountered personally, sucks you got looted but people definitely hate losing their inventory without being able to do much in repercussion

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #140418 Previous topic | Next topic