Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=140418
140418, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jan 5 21:00:14 2021

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ivylok perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:161
140433, Bummer...
Posted by Ragus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Skeptical the full loot(s) is what drove you away, but its something that I am sure everyone deals with at some point. Not sure why people do it. Had 2 tribbie leader chars who never died, nor actually pk'd anyone. When I finally did die it was full loots n sac. Some players are just weird and its partially the reason Ragus had fine leather gear at 51 for a little bit.

Anyways.

Not like us outlander folks have many allies and losing one of our own is never good... Was hoping to cause trouble with you someday, but oh well:P Maybe you'll be back in a new and improved form someday soon.

Ragus
140431, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn it nightreaver title... stop doing this to me.

Unfortunately most of our times never matched. I heard a lot of good things, and the little I did see I liked. Full loots really kick you in the gut, I get that feeling, but hanging in after it can always turn out very good for you too. Sad to see you go, but GLWYN!
140428, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Maeneekoni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
A shame, Mae was hoping you would dust yourself off and deal with the two who decided to full loot you. You definitely gave off that CE vibe and Mae was eagerly awaiting a lesson in poisons! Come back soon!
140427, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Tissie on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well that is just horrible. I really enjoyed the challenging view to which you were pressing. I know how much it can suck being targeted and if you were full looted that is terrible. And thanks for the interactions.

Good luck on your next!
140419, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ivylok the Hand of the Unseen, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Nalasul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Repeating what I said on Discord: I was expecting big (murderous) things from you!
140421, Nightreaver curse strikes again
Posted by Alendross on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know the full-loot (and possibly sac) had to be a tough pill to swallow. I was willing to do whatever to help recover from it, but understand just losing interest after such a ####ty endeavor. I really enjoyed the role from what little I saw of it and am grateful to you for pushing me to just take initiative with your initial induction. Ended up being a good strong push for Alendross' confidence in his leadership. GLWYN.
140423, The curse of the thief
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thieves being what they are and able to clean out inventories are inevitably chosen for full loots. Liked what I encountered personally, sucks you got looted but people definitely hate losing their inventory without being able to do much in repercussion