Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139983
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 15-Oct-20 04:35 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139983, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefield"

Thu Oct 15 16:31:40 2020

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Lyx perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:92

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JavaFri 16-Oct-20 03:16 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#139991, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefiel..."
In response to Reply #0

Surprised to see this, you seemed like you were doing really well.

I'm surprised to see your hours were so low. Seemed like you were a constant thorn in my side as Ilio. You were a pushover early on, but once you hit hero you were a real pain to fight, to the point that sometimes I had to decide whether it was even worth trying.

BTW, it probably didn't mean much to you, but that time I got you in Voralian as lowbies (with the Trib Paladin in the city) was a pretty major turning point for the character. From that point on, I had a pretty adversarial relationship with Tribs. Made things interesting.

Lyx (Anonymous)Mon 19-Oct-20 08:17 AM
Charter member
#140017, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefiel..."
In response to Reply #1

I remember that one well, I was surprised you did it to be honest. And for all our fights, I don't think I ever actually got you alone but at least I could give you a good run for your money!

Life happens. Thanks to the imms for the role contest reward though I was really hoping for a third legacy and a quest form

JavaTue 20-Oct-20 11:13 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#140023, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefiel..."
In response to Reply #2

You came close a couple of times.

One time on the Village outer in particular, you had me really, really nervous. I figured you were charged up by that point, so that plus the outer meant I probably couldn't flee. Some luck with counterstrike+maneuver bought me enough time and I think eventually you had to pull back like a tick before Sanc fell. Otherwise I would've been toast.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139983 Previous topic | Next topic