Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139983
139983, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 15 16:31:40 2020

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Lyx perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:92
139991, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Surprised to see this, you seemed like you were doing really well.

I'm surprised to see your hours were so low. Seemed like you were a constant thorn in my side as Ilio. You were a pushover early on, but once you hit hero you were a real pain to fight, to the point that sometimes I had to decide whether it was even worth trying.

BTW, it probably didn't mean much to you, but that time I got you in Voralian as lowbies (with the Trib Paladin in the city) was a pretty major turning point for the character. From that point on, I had a pretty adversarial relationship with Tribs. Made things interesting.
140017, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Lyx on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember that one well, I was surprised you did it to be honest. And for all our fights, I don't think I ever actually got you alone but at least I could give you a good run for your money!

Life happens. Thanks to the imms for the role contest reward though I was really hoping for a third legacy and a quest form :)
140023, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Lyx the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You came close a couple of times.

One time on the Village outer in particular, you had me really, really nervous. I figured you were charged up by that point, so that plus the outer meant I probably couldn't flee. Some luck with counterstrike+maneuver bought me enough time and I think eventually you had to pull back like a tick before Sanc fell. Otherwise I would've been toast.