Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Xalic the Dai Sensei of the Miyama..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139519
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Aug-20 08:30 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139519, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Xalic the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu"

Tue Aug 4 13:28:28 2020

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Xalic perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:329

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mackleTue 04-Aug-20 04:48 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139522, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Xalic the Dai Sensei of the Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

I am really surprised there are not more maran assassins. They are actually really powerful. I really had no complaints about this char. I feel like with good gear, some preps you can solo get, martial trance, you can go toe to toe with even the toughest warriors. I actually did not bother much with assassinate for that reason. I was fortunate to get the strange bracers on this char (same luck with Zaol and Wijara I guess) so probably distorts my view of their abilities somewhat.

The fort I interacted with were enjoyable, it’s been awhile now so already forgetting people so won’t try. In many ways I found him stronger than my previous Maran (Viya) for solo PVE, especially for mobs that you screw up dex/strength.

I kept him on ice incase Wijara got an early anathema and I could switch back. I rolled the fire giant because it was an itch I had since watching Igos in Hell and then seeing Ysforgul in action as ally and enemy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139519 Previous topic | Next topic