Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Xalic the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139519
139519, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Xalic the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 4 13:28:28 2020

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Xalic perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:329
139522, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Xalic the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am really surprised there are not more maran assassins. They are actually really powerful. I really had no complaints about this char. I feel like with good gear, some preps you can solo get, martial trance, you can go toe to toe with even the toughest warriors. I actually did not bother much with assassinate for that reason. I was fortunate to get the strange bracers on this char (same luck with Zaol and Wijara I guess) so probably distorts my view of their abilities somewhat.

The fort I interacted with were enjoyable, it’s been awhile now so already forgetting people so won’t try. In many ways I found him stronger than my previous Maran (Viya) for solo PVE, especially for mobs that you screw up dex/strength.

I kept him on ice incase Wijara got an early anathema and I could switch back. I rolled the fire giant because it was an itch I had since watching Igos in Hell and then seeing Ysforgul in action as ally and enemy.