Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tzarve the Legend of the Battlefield" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139517
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 04-Aug-20 08:25 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139517, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tzarve the Legend of the Battlefield"

Tue Aug 4 13:23:17 2020

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Tzarve perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:301

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

mackleTue 04-Aug-20 04:50 PM
Member since 08th Mar 2014
237 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139523, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tzarve the Legend of the Battlef..."
In response to Reply #0

This was my balls to the wall char. He took a break when Zaol got WM. But then after deleting had another stint. I kept him on ice once Wijara made WM never logging him in (just dropping link in the motd every 3 weeks).

Grab 2 swords some flails, a set of Dern and some dex fix, bloodthirst and it’s amazing. Great fun. I went in to so many fights that if I had lost I was dead, but so often win, which was exciting. For the most part people would leave the spiked and lesser weapons behind. I think "most" people who play the game are decent folks.

If there is one thing I would wish ragers didn’t have to deal with was battle fatigue as it stands. So easily exploited by good players like Shapa. The minus dam seems fair, but the 0 regen is a bit harsh for a character that cannot use magic.

I was planning on having 1 more stint with him once Wijara was done. But decided instead to take a break from the game. I would say forever, but I think if you quit forever more than 5 times, you are not allowed to say it again.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139517 Previous topic | Next topic