Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [BATTLE] Tzarve the Legend of the Battlefield
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139517
139517, (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tzarve the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Aug 4 13:23:17 2020

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Tzarve perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:301
139523, RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Tzarve the Legend of the Battlefield
Posted by mackle on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was my balls to the wall char. He took a break when Zaol got WM. But then after deleting had another stint. I kept him on ice once Wijara made WM never logging him in (just dropping link in the motd every 3 weeks).

Grab 2 swords some flails, a set of Dern and some dex fix, bloodthirst and it’s amazing. Great fun. I went in to so many fights that if I had lost I was dead, but so often win, which was exciting. For the most part people would leave the spiked and lesser weapons behind. I think "most" people who play the game are decent folks.

If there is one thing I would wish ragers didn’t have to deal with was battle fatigue as it stands. So easily exploited by good players like Shapa. The minus dam seems fair, but the 0 regen is a bit harsh for a character that cannot use magic.

I was planning on having 1 more stint with him once Wijara was done. But decided instead to take a break from the game. I would say forever, but I think if you quit forever more than 5 times, you are not allowed to say it again.