Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Althar the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139427
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Jul-20 11:00 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139427, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Althar the Dweller of the Wilds"

Fri Jul 24 03:55:13 2020

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Althar perished, never to return.

Race:centaur
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:158

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DallevianMon 27-Jul-20 08:25 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139468, "nice job old friend. nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Althar (Anonymous)Mon 27-Jul-20 05:50 PM
Charter member
#139467, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Althar the Dweller of the Wil..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Mon 27-Jul-20 05:53 PM

This was a comeback char after about 4 years. Centaur probably was not the best thing to try to comeback with but it was fine once I hit the 30s.

Thank you to Skrich and Banntor for re-teaching me basic ranger stuff I had mostly forgotten.

I actually liked the build, but in the end having 6 people in PK and 5 of them being outlanders did me in. Didn't accomplish much so will just give a few insights into the build.

This was a Centaur Plains/Explorer. I only got pursuit to 87%, but it fired in forests enough to be noticeable, but not reliable.

I had 1200 moves which I think is pretty good so should give Centaur a bit of a boost for pursuit builds.

I was shocked at how well I creeped. It was near perfect in plains and didn't fail very often in forest. It was horrible in swamps and probably around 75% in mountains.

20 Dex is pretty sweet on a giant sized char. I have hero'd giant rangers before and this was significantly easier.

And since your giant sized your bear charge is good. I should have stuck in the 35-40 range a lot longer.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139427 Previous topic | Next topic