Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Althar the Dweller of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=139427
139427, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Althar the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 24 03:55:13 2020

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Althar perished, never to return.
Race:centaur
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:158
139468, nice job old friend. nt
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
139467, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Althar the Dweller of the Wilds
Posted by Althar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a comeback char after about 4 years. Centaur probably was not the best thing to try to comeback with but it was fine once I hit the 30s.

Thank you to Skrich and Banntor for re-teaching me basic ranger stuff I had mostly forgotten.

I actually liked the build, but in the end having 6 people in PK and 5 of them being outlanders did me in. Didn't accomplish much so will just give a few insights into the build.

This was a Centaur Plains/Explorer. I only got pursuit to 87%, but it fired in forests enough to be noticeable, but not reliable.

I had 1200 moves which I think is pretty good so should give Centaur a bit of a boost for pursuit builds.

I was shocked at how well I creeped. It was near perfect in plains and didn't fail very often in forest. It was horrible in swamps and probably around 75% in mountains.

20 Dex is pretty sweet on a giant sized char. I have hero'd giant rangers before and this was significantly easier.

And since your giant sized your bear charge is good. I should have stuck in the 35-40 range a lot longer.