Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire Hunte..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138892
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-Apr-20 02:35 PM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138892, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire Hunter, Speaker of the Wilds"

Thu Apr 30 14:33:14 2020

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Lorente perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:214

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliSat 02-May-20 04:47 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138913, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire H..."
In response to Reply #0

You were cool when you were around, then you disappeared. Either way GJ with the char.

GLWYN!

-Ish

Admund (Anonymous)Thu 30-Apr-20 04:12 PM
Charter member
#138894, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire H..."
In response to Reply #0

Drat! I am very sorry to see Lorente go. I enjoyed our times together from the first to the last, without exceptions. I had hoped we would finish up our character arcs together, and it would have been really interesting to have you around the end. I think the Inadvertent Poisoner would have loved the last part of the challenge.

Great job on the character, top notch roleplay, and your groaning will be missed, my friend. I already miss our tea parties.

We told you that sleeping in crypts is not good for you, Lorente! Good luck with everything, and we hope to see you back in the fields, mmm? It was good to see you, Fulgent Venin.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #138892 Previous topic | Next topic