Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire Hunter, Speaker of the Wilds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=138892
138892, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire Hunter, Speaker of the Wilds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Apr 30 14:33:14 2020

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Battle
on the Theran calendar Lorente perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:214
138913, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire Hunter, Speaker of the Wilds
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were cool when you were around, then you disappeared. Either way GJ with the char.

GLWYN!

-Ish
138894, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lorente Lidwych the Vampire Hunter, Speaker of the Wilds
Posted by Admund on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drat! I am very sorry to see Lorente go. I enjoyed our times together from the first to the last, without exceptions. I had hoped we would finish up our character arcs together, and it would have been really interesting to have you around the end. I think the Inadvertent Poisoner would have loved the last part of the challenge.

Great job on the character, top notch roleplay, and your groaning will be missed, my friend. I already miss our tea parties.

We told you that sleeping in crypts is not good for you, Lorente! Good luck with everything, and we hope to see you back in the fields, mmm? It was good to see you, Fulgent Venin.