Subject: "(DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13839
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 04-Jan-03 11:57 AM
Member since 20th Sep 2024
17171 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#13839, "(DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel"

Sat Jan 4 11:56:13 2003

1 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Minlexyat perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103
PK Ratio:42% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Minlexyat (Guest)Sat 04-Jan-03 12:04 PM

#13840, "RE: (DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel"
In response to Reply #0

Well, this was something different for me. This was my first char to ever reach the 40's, and in my opinion, I sucked it up. The worst thing for me was the RP. I learned through this character that I cannot play evil. I am not an evil person, and have a hard time acting it out. Hence my RP kept slightly changing... a little more evil here... a little nicer here. It just didn't pull together like a good char could. Cabals were my worst nightmare. I spent the majority of my life having bad RB and trying not to piss anyone off. The one time I actually have balls, I end up making an enemy out of Anith and then the entire scion army. Well, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Thanks to everybody for the experience. Keep up the good work imms/imps.

See yinz all round.

-Matt

Anith (Guest)Sat 04-Jan-03 03:11 PM

#13841, "It was a rather bad error...."
In response to Reply #1

The situation from my vantage:
You were an applicant to Scion. I was fighting the giant to reach some villagers who had fled inside the village. You show up to the giant, and instead of offering aid, attack me. I think I slew you then, maybe you fled. Anyhow, I made sure to kill you everytime I saw you from that moment onward. You yelled alot in game about 'Not being an enemy of Scion!!!'.

If it was an honest mistake, then I guess ##### happens. I had no way on knowing if you were just an oportunistic thug, or had made a lapse in judgement. Anyhow, dont let it jade you.....its a game, have fun......see you again.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #13839 Previous topic | Next topic