Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=13839
13839, (DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jan 4 11:56:13 2003

1 o''clock AM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Heat on the Theran calendar Minlexyat perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:warrior
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:103
PK Ratio:42% (closer to 100% is better)

13840, RE: (DEL) Minlexyat the Master of Steel
Posted by Minlexyat on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, this was something different for me. This was my first char to ever reach the 40's, and in my opinion, I sucked it up. The worst thing for me was the RP. I learned through this character that I cannot play evil. I am not an evil person, and have a hard time acting it out. Hence my RP kept slightly changing... a little more evil here... a little nicer here. It just didn't pull together like a good char could. Cabals were my worst nightmare. I spent the majority of my life having bad RB and trying not to piss anyone off. The one time I actually have balls, I end up making an enemy out of Anith and then the entire scion army. Well, I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. Thanks to everybody for the experience. Keep up the good work imms/imps.

See yinz all round.

-Matt
13841, It was a rather bad error....
Posted by Anith on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The situation from my vantage:
You were an applicant to Scion. I was fighting the giant to reach some villagers who had fled inside the village. You show up to the giant, and instead of offering aid, attack me. I think I slew you then, maybe you fled. Anyhow, I made sure to kill you everytime I saw you from that moment onward. You yelled alot in game about 'Not being an enemy of Scion!!!'.

If it was an honest mistake, then I guess ##### happens. I had no way on knowing if you were just an oportunistic thug, or had made a lapse in judgement. Anyhow, dont let it jade you.....its a game, have fun......see you again.