Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nublenop the Grand Master of Chan..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137799
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 07-Dec-19 10:45 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137799, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nublenop the Grand Master of Changelings, Master of Mushrooms"

Sat Dec 7 09:43:18 2019

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Nublenop perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:146

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nublenop (Anonymous)Sat 07-Dec-19 11:01 AM
Charter member
#137800, "Sorry Cexy!"
In response to Reply #0

I rolled up when Tribunal was going crazy because I thought I'd get a lot of Tribunal enemies but it seemed like almost as soon as I heroed the Scion stuff started and Tribunal got PK'd by Morius.

The moving goalposts for the current Tree happenings was a bit much. This is my third time playing out this storyline with the previous two times taking weeks/months to work out and in theory having the problem fixed forever, so having it rear its ugly head again was bleh.

Other than that this was a fun character with great forms.

Thanks all!

DallevianSat 07-Dec-19 08:27 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1639 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137802, "great stuff"
In response to Reply #1

i really enjoyed your char. very old school fun with fun roleplay

i appreciate that you helped gear and rank younger folks in the Tree. i especially liked how gung-ho you were around hunting. pretty relentless too and it paid off with taking down a-p after he made the foolish decision of forsaking his safe space

scrSun 08-Dec-19 05:01 AM
Member since 07th Jan 2017
75 posts
#137805, "Post log"
In response to Reply #2

Seriously? Where's log of taking him down?

SPNSat 07-Dec-19 10:40 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#137804, "Don't think I ever got to see your final forms."
In response to Reply #1

What did you end up with, and thanks for trying to spearhead a revitalization of the tree.

Cexonza (Anonymous)Sat 14-Dec-19 09:44 PM
Charter member
#137847, "RE: Sorry Cexy!"
In response to Reply #1

You're a big dork for deleting. I enjoyed Nuble a lot. IC'ly his personality was good for C to be around, OOCly we seemed to do a decent of covering up each other's gaps in game knowledge, but you might just know a lot more than me and the information flow was more uni-directional than I realized. lulz

GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137799 Previous topic | Next topic