Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nublenop the Grand Master of Changelings, Master of Mushrooms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137799
137799, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nublenop the Grand Master of Changelings, Master of Mushrooms
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Dec 7 09:43:18 2019

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Nublenop perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:146
137800, Sorry Cexy!
Posted by Nublenop on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I rolled up when Tribunal was going crazy because I thought I'd get a lot of Tribunal enemies but it seemed like almost as soon as I heroed the Scion stuff started and Tribunal got PK'd by Morius.

The moving goalposts for the current Tree happenings was a bit much. This is my third time playing out this storyline with the previous two times taking weeks/months to work out and in theory having the problem fixed forever, so having it rear its ugly head again was bleh.

Other than that this was a fun character with great forms.

Thanks all!
137802, great stuff
Posted by Dallevian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i really enjoyed your char. very old school fun with fun roleplay

i appreciate that you helped gear and rank younger folks in the Tree. i especially liked how gung-ho you were around hunting. pretty relentless too and it paid off with taking down a-p after he made the foolish decision of forsaking his safe space
137805, Post log
Posted by scr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously? Where's log of taking him down?
137804, Don't think I ever got to see your final forms.
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What did you end up with, and thanks for trying to spearhead a revitalization of the tree.
137847, RE: Sorry Cexy!
Posted by Cexonza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're a big dork for deleting. :) I enjoyed Nuble a lot. IC'ly his personality was good for C to be around, OOCly we seemed to do a decent of covering up each other's gaps in game knowledge, but you might just know a lot more than me and the information flow was more uni-directional than I realized. lulz

GLWYN.