Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ckigh the Mistress of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137737
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 25-Nov-19 11:25 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17172 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137737, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ckigh the Mistress of Faith"

Mon Nov 25 22:21:06 2019

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ckigh perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:69

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NalasulTue 26-Nov-19 10:48 AM
Member since 07th Nov 2019
243 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137738, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ckigh the Mistress of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

Kudos for being a guy who was always ready to mix it up. You always seemed to be fighting someone. I'm sure there was some frustration given the early delete, but hopefully you had some fun too.

TeslineTue 26-Nov-19 02:47 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#137740, "No frustration."
In response to Reply #1

This was a lot of fun. Basically had the equivalent of a minor heart attack during my last fight. Considering that I'm not supposed to get my heart rate up until I heal a bit. (Ended up being on bed rest for a half day and having trouble moving for another two). I'm taking a break from CF until I can. Seems the fact that this game is too much fun is the problem. If all things go well I'll be back in six months. If not I'll be back in a year. I could stay and play RP type characters but that is only half the fun. It's really depressing that I had to delete and leave. Seems I'll be stuck playing hello kitty adventures until then.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

Gaspare GnazzoThu 28-Nov-19 04:54 AM
Member since 13th Mar 2016
54 posts
#137746, "RE: No frustration."
In response to Reply #2

I loved our chats and had a lot of fun with you, but your health first! Sending you best wishes for a full recovery.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137737 Previous topic | Next topic