Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ckigh the Mistress of Faith
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137737
137737, (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ckigh the Mistress of Faith
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 25 22:21:06 2019

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Ckigh perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shaman
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:69
137738, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Ckigh the Mistress of Faith
Posted by Nalasul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kudos for being a guy who was always ready to mix it up. You always seemed to be fighting someone. I'm sure there was some frustration given the early delete, but hopefully you had some fun too.
137740, No frustration.
Posted by Tesline on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This was a lot of fun. Basically had the equivalent of a minor heart attack during my last fight. Considering that I'm not supposed to get my heart rate up until I heal a bit. (Ended up being on bed rest for a half day and having trouble moving for another two). I'm taking a break from CF until I can. Seems the fact that this game is too much fun is the problem. If all things go well I'll be back in six months. If not I'll be back in a year. I could stay and play RP type characters but that is only half the fun. It's really depressing that I had to delete and leave. Seems I'll be stuck playing hello kitty adventures until then.
137746, RE: No frustration.
Posted by Gaspare Gnazzo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved our chats and had a lot of fun with you, but your health first! Sending you best wishes for a full recovery.