Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Knella the Hand of the Unseen" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137069
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 23-Jul-19 04:56 AM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137069, "(AUTO) [None] Knella the Hand of the Unseen"

Tue Jul 23 04:55:44 2019

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Knella perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:231

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SaagkriThu 25-Jul-19 11:00 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137081, "Haven't been without a char in years"
In response to Reply #0

I had fun with many people as Knella. I rolled her to try some things out and mostly PvE with a thief. Tried to help a lot of people out. I think I stole 2 things in her life. A sapphire periapt and Malgren's unholy witch I wanted to lore then returned it. Had a lot of fun enchanting weapons and giving them away. Wish there was some enchant armor scrolls that were easier to get and did more than -1 AC and making armor glow.

I'm sure I'll be back, but needed a break, so had a vacation and let all my chars auto. (Ellsie and Stetcho were the others). Wish I'd given away Ellsie's 2500 gold.

Sayra (Anonymous)Fri 26-Jul-19 03:23 AM
Charter member
#137092, "Thanks"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks for all the adventures! It was grand to have Knella around to see what we could take down. Thanks!

xyfaFri 26-Jul-19 08:09 AM
Member since 03rd Mar 2018
152 posts
#137094, "Knella was great."
In response to Reply #2

You were tons of fun. I didn't actually realise until we were already on the path that "wait, I'm going to have to unwield my weapon in a minute". When you actually stole it I was like :O. Was a funny moment.

Thanks for all the trips. You were a good time! Knella was just really fun to be around.

incognitoFri 26-Jul-19 10:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137096, "Depending on how many charges you had"
In response to Reply #4

And assuming you are talking about Thar Acacia, you can kill them all. I teleported to the path twice as Tsalantha while wanted, so had to do it.

bophur (Anonymous)Tue 23-Jul-19 11:24 AM
Charter member
#137071, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Knella the Hand of the Unseen"
In response to Reply #0

hadfun w you

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137069 Previous topic | Next topic