Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Knella the Hand of the Unseen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137069
137069, (AUTO) [None] Knella the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 23 04:55:44 2019

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Knella perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:231
137081, Haven't been without a char in years
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun with many people as Knella. I rolled her to try some things out and mostly PvE with a thief. Tried to help a lot of people out. I think I stole 2 things in her life. A sapphire periapt and Malgren's unholy witch I wanted to lore then returned it. Had a lot of fun enchanting weapons and giving them away. Wish there was some enchant armor scrolls that were easier to get and did more than -1 AC and making armor glow.

I'm sure I'll be back, but needed a break, so had a vacation and let all my chars auto. (Ellsie and Stetcho were the others). Wish I'd given away Ellsie's 2500 gold.
137092, Thanks
Posted by Sayra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for all the adventures! It was grand to have Knella around to see what we could take down. Thanks!
137094, Knella was great.
Posted by xyfa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were tons of fun. I didn't actually realise until we were already on the path that "wait, I'm going to have to unwield my weapon in a minute". When you actually stole it I was like :O. Was a funny moment.

Thanks for all the trips. You were a good time! Knella was just really fun to be around.
137096, Depending on how many charges you had
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And assuming you are talking about Thar Acacia, you can kill them all. I teleported to the path twice as Tsalantha while wanted, so had to do it.
137071, RE: (AUTO) [None] Knella the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by bophur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hadfun w you