Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril the Hi..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137052
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 20-Jul-19 03:32 PM
Member since 21st Sep 2024
17174 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137052, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril the High Wizard of the Arcane, Provost Magistrate"

Sat Jul 20 15:30:48 2019

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Astingoth perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:180

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 25-Jul-19 01:26 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#137082, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril th..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked Astingoth a lot, and I did watch your continual struggles against Battleragers and Spire-drama alike.

Hope you at least had some fun.

-Ish

Astingoth (Anonymous)Thu 25-Jul-19 08:07 PM
Charter member
#137090, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril th..."
In response to Reply #2

I did have fun, and I always loved your religion. Overall it was just frustration. A particular lack of RP villager that I continually had contact with just burned the fun out of me.

There's something about a metagame style of play that bothers me, and that I was the only mage that would fight back, it just sucked for me because of how broken spellbane seems to be as of late.

Not sure if you saw the last thing I said before I deleted, or what I did in your library, but maybe if you did, you can keep that in your hidden stash. Never getting time to explore and do that because of duty, and yes I know I could have avoided said villager but it wasn't in Astingoth's nature to avoid criminals. It's over now though, loved following you again to say the least.

yarrr (Anonymous)Sun 21-Jul-19 12:11 PM
Charter member
#137058, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril th..."
In response to Reply #0

flamin bilge rat.

I was going to give you 100% full aid to get you better than you were in position, and show you a secret wand location almost noone knows of, and you go and delete.
also there was one thing I noticed you doing alot that led to your death I wanted to speak to you about, but
sorry man

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #137052 Previous topic | Next topic