Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril the High Wizard of the Arcane, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=137052
137052, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril the High Wizard of the Arcane, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 20 15:30:48 2019

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Astingoth perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:180
137082, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril the High Wizard of the Arcane, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Astingoth a lot, and I did watch your continual struggles against Battleragers and Spire-drama alike.

Hope you at least had some fun.

:)

-Ish
137090, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril the High Wizard of the Arcane, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Astingoth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did have fun, and I always loved your religion. Overall it was just frustration. A particular lack of RP villager that I continually had contact with just burned the fun out of me.

There's something about a metagame style of play that bothers me, and that I was the only mage that would fight back, it just sucked for me because of how broken spellbane seems to be as of late.

Not sure if you saw the last thing I said before I deleted, or what I did in your library, but maybe if you did, you can keep that in your hidden stash. Never getting time to explore and do that because of duty, and yes I know I could have avoided said villager but it wasn't in Astingoth's nature to avoid criminals. It's over now though, loved following you again to say the least.
137058, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Astingoth Elg'Cahl Tril the High Wizard of the Arcane, Provost Magistrate
Posted by yarrr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
flamin bilge rat.

I was going to give you 100% full aid to get you better than you were in position, and show you a secret wand location almost noone knows of, and you go and delete.
also there was one thing I noticed you doing alot that led to your death I wanted to speak to you about, but :(
sorry man