Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Urjasa Duskclaw the Hand of the Unse..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136558
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 18-Mar-19 01:28 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136558, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Urjasa Duskclaw the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Emperor of Thera"

Mon Mar 18 13:26:22 2019

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Urjasa perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:145

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Thanks to all I interacted with., Urjasa (Anonymous), 18-Mar-19 05:26 PM, #3
Reply RE: Thanks to all I interacted with., Rahsael, 18-Mar-19 10:50 PM, #4
Reply Am I correct guessing, Kstatida, 19-Mar-19 05:28 AM, #5
Reply RE: Thanks to all I interacted with., Zaralv (Anonymous), 19-Mar-19 07:09 AM, #6
     Reply He did, Kstatida, 20-Mar-19 01:06 AM, #7
          Reply Not necessarily, Onewingedangel, 20-Mar-19 10:33 PM, #8
Reply I liked you., Cheyerre Page (Anonymous), 18-Mar-19 04:20 PM, #2
Reply This is unexpected, incognito, 18-Mar-19 02:33 PM, #1

Urjasa (Anonymous)Mon 18-Mar-19 05:26 PM
Charter member
#136561, "Thanks to all I interacted with."
In response to Reply #0

I didn't really intend to take this character to the top of empire but rather wanted to positively influence the Shadow Sect. But the opportunity came so I decided to give it a try.

Being a trapper/binder, its safe to say the character was always intended to be more of a roleplay focused character (binding is terrible). I intended to eavesdrop, interact etc with various imperials and try to bring a taste of old shadow sect/empire back to life. I just don't feel like there are the numbers in empire anymore to achieve such a thing and maybe that is why I lost interest. I wanted to follow Rahsael's religion as well but I think he got busy.

Ultimately, i decided not to hog a leadership spot (especially Emperor) when it was fairly clear to me my interest was waning and my intentions were probably not realistic. I think there are some excellent characters in empire at the moment just the same and I am hopeful we'll see a revitalized empire under someone who has more interest than I ended up having.

I had no negative experiences really, just some usual banter/occasional griefing. I know that trappers are a real pain in the ass to deal with so Kudos to everyone who did lol. In the end PK wise, I was built as a support character and after the WM started having problems I certainly wasn't going to kill anybody on my own except some poor battleragers.

Anyway, good luck to everyone I encountered.

RahsaelMon 18-Mar-19 10:50 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136562, "RE: Thanks to all I interacted with."
In response to Reply #3

I liked what I saw a lot. You definitely seemed to have fun plans for the Shadow Sect. I was excited to see you were interested in becoming a follower. It's vacation season and I was out globetrotting, though, and seem to have just missed you. From the sound of this, though, you weren't having a ton of fun anyway.

Anyway, I hope you get more enjoyment out of your next.

KstatidaTue 19-Mar-19 05:28 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136563, "Am I correct guessing"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Tue 19-Mar-19 05:28 AM

that you were Caecilius and Gedunthos as well?

Zaralv (Anonymous)Tue 19-Mar-19 07:09 AM
Charter member
#136564, "RE: Thanks to all I interacted with."
In response to Reply #3

Man. I'm sad to see this. I'm hoping to get my internet situation fixed relatively soon, the trials and tribulations of mudding from deep within a third world country.

I really liked Urjasa. You were classy but firm and overall very enjoyable. I never could figure out if you were paying me lip service or if you actually really did had Zaralv's back, but ultimately I had yours so I guess it didn't matter.

(Also did you double-cross me about our deal? )

KstatidaWed 20-Mar-19 01:06 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136565, "He did"
In response to Reply #6

That's the nature of Shadow sect

OnewingedangelWed 20-Mar-19 10:30 PM
Member since 22nd Jul 2009
447 posts
#136569, "Not necessarily"
In response to Reply #7
Edited on Wed 20-Mar-19 10:33 PM

Although I would LOVE to see more double crossing within the Shadow Sect, but as Urjasa said it, things like that are much harder to do with the lower playerbase.

Edit: But if you're correct about the same guy playing Caecilius, amazing RP, seriously. Soelela ended up basically in love with the guy, and I would've had fun with how much a courtship with an undead may have turned him off.

Cheyerre Page (Anonymous)Mon 18-Mar-19 04:20 PM
Charter member
#136560, "I liked you."
In response to Reply #0

I hope you understand that trash talk about not taking you seriously as an Emperor was just RP. I, personally, liked you a lot. Cheyerre is the one that didn't like you.

incognitoMon 18-Mar-19 02:33 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136559, "This is unexpected"
In response to Reply #0

Short lived for an emperor. What happened?

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136558 Previous topic | Next topic