Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Urjasa Duskclaw the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Emperor of Thera
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=136558
136558, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Urjasa Duskclaw the Hand of the Unseen, Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'tazz, Emperor of Thera
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 18 13:26:22 2019

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 12th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Urjasa perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:145
136561, Thanks to all I interacted with.
Posted by Urjasa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't really intend to take this character to the top of empire but rather wanted to positively influence the Shadow Sect. But the opportunity came so I decided to give it a try.

Being a trapper/binder, its safe to say the character was always intended to be more of a roleplay focused character (binding is terrible). I intended to eavesdrop, interact etc with various imperials and try to bring a taste of old shadow sect/empire back to life. I just don't feel like there are the numbers in empire anymore to achieve such a thing and maybe that is why I lost interest. I wanted to follow Rahsael's religion as well but I think he got busy.

Ultimately, i decided not to hog a leadership spot (especially Emperor) when it was fairly clear to me my interest was waning and my intentions were probably not realistic. I think there are some excellent characters in empire at the moment just the same and I am hopeful we'll see a revitalized empire under someone who has more interest than I ended up having.

I had no negative experiences really, just some usual banter/occasional griefing. I know that trappers are a real pain in the ass to deal with so Kudos to everyone who did lol. In the end PK wise, I was built as a support character and after the WM started having problems I certainly wasn't going to kill anybody on my own except some poor battleragers.

Anyway, good luck to everyone I encountered.
136562, RE: Thanks to all I interacted with.
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked what I saw a lot. You definitely seemed to have fun plans for the Shadow Sect. I was excited to see you were interested in becoming a follower. It's vacation season and I was out globetrotting, though, and seem to have just missed you. From the sound of this, though, you weren't having a ton of fun anyway.

Anyway, I hope you get more enjoyment out of your next.
136563, Am I correct guessing
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
that you were Caecilius and Gedunthos as well?
136564, RE: Thanks to all I interacted with.
Posted by Zaralv on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Man. I'm sad to see this. I'm hoping to get my internet situation fixed relatively soon, the trials and tribulations of mudding from deep within a third world country.

I really liked Urjasa. You were classy but firm and overall very enjoyable. I never could figure out if you were paying me lip service or if you actually really did had Zaralv's back, but ultimately I had yours so I guess it didn't matter.

(Also did you double-cross me about our deal? :P)
136565, He did
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's the nature of Shadow sect :)
136569, Not necessarily
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Although I would LOVE to see more double crossing within the Shadow Sect, but as Urjasa said it, things like that are much harder to do with the lower playerbase.

Edit: But if you're correct about the same guy playing Caecilius, amazing RP, seriously. Soelela ended up basically in love with the guy, and I would've had fun with how much a courtship with an undead may have turned him off.
136560, I liked you.
Posted by Cheyerre Page on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you understand that trash talk about not taking you seriously as an Emperor was just RP. I, personally, liked you a lot. Cheyerre is the one that didn't like you.
136559, This is unexpected
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Short lived for an emperor. What happened?