Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Niekofet Windward the Champion..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136351
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 24-Feb-19 02:16 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136351, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Niekofet Windward the Champion of the Virtues"

Sun Feb 24 13:14:18 2019

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Niekofet perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:235

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KorsgaardTue 26-Feb-19 03:26 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2017
76 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136381, "Oi!"
In response to Reply #0

This makes me sad!

As others mentioned, you had a great presence when you were on and shaking your big stick at folks. Enjoyed our talks in the shrine and later making you Maran. Well played all around.

I was so hoping I'd get to reward you with a tattoo, statue, and Pathfinder status, but darned, it's just not in the stars!

One of these days someone is going to finally unlock the secret tattoo... with great power comes great responsibility!

JhyrbianTue 26-Feb-19 04:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136383, "RE: Oi!"
In response to Reply #4

Thanks for everything. As a player I couldn't ask for anything more, you're really top notch.

Elithranduil (Anonymous)Mon 25-Feb-19 12:54 PM
Charter member
#136364, "This is too bad"
In response to Reply #0

Our playtimes didn't match up very much, but you were obviously tough. It was funny how often I'd have random people (mostly Villagers, to be honest) tell me out of the blue about how they either respected or hated you (or both).

You were a big presence in the Fort and you'll be missed.

JhyrbianMon 25-Feb-19 01:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136365, "RE: This is too bad"
In response to Reply #2

Honestly, it was boring as #### after people decided I was unbeatable. I need to play something ####tier to get action.

Njork (Anonymous)Sun 24-Feb-19 06:17 PM
Charter member
#136353, "This is surprising!"
In response to Reply #0

You seemed to be doing very well and, based on stories/complaints of others, a force to be reckoned with. I'm confident you will be dearly missed in the Fortress and your deletion will bring a power swing toward Empire. I enjoyed our ideological tension and slight unease - I hope you did too!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136351 Previous topic | Next topic