Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Niekofet Windward the Champion of the Virtues
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=136351
136351, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Niekofet Windward the Champion of the Virtues
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Feb 24 13:14:18 2019

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Niekofet perished, never to return.
Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:235
136381, Oi!
Posted by Korsgaard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This makes me sad!

As others mentioned, you had a great presence when you were on and shaking your big stick at folks. Enjoyed our talks in the shrine and later making you Maran. Well played all around.

I was so hoping I'd get to reward you with a tattoo, statue, and Pathfinder status, but darned, it's just not in the stars!

One of these days someone is going to finally unlock the secret tattoo... with great power comes great responsibility!
136383, RE: Oi!
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for everything. As a player I couldn't ask for anything more, you're really top notch.
136364, This is too bad
Posted by Elithranduil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our playtimes didn't match up very much, but you were obviously tough. It was funny how often I'd have random people (mostly Villagers, to be honest) tell me out of the blue about how they either respected or hated you (or both).

You were a big presence in the Fort and you'll be missed.
136365, RE: This is too bad
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Honestly, it was boring as #### after people decided I was unbeatable. I need to play something ####tier to get action.
136353, This is surprising!
Posted by Njork on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed to be doing very well and, based on stories/complaints of others, a force to be reckoned with. I'm confident you will be dearly missed in the Fortress and your deletion will bring a power swing toward Empire. I enjoyed our ideological tension and slight unease - I hope you did too!