Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Hoobis Turnbuckle the Grand Mistress of C..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136074
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Jan-19 12:08 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136074, "(AUTO) [None] Hoobis Turnbuckle the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Sun Jan 20 23:05:52 2019

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Hoobis perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:452

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Screlpth (Anonymous)Tue 22-Jan-19 07:53 PM
Charter member
#136094, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Hoobis Turnbuckle the Grand Mistress ..."
In response to Reply #0

Spent some time hanging out with you with both my pallies. Thanks for being around to do so. I always for some reason though you were secretly a baron.

SaagkriTue 22-Jan-19 06:50 PM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136087, "I could have sworn I logged in in the last week of Dec."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Tue 22-Jan-19 06:56 PM

I haven't been playing for the past couple months for various reasons. I was hoping I could give away all my gold before I age died. This was my first character to reach 30K in commerce XP. Spoiler: No perks aside from the edge points.

Spent a lot of time with a lot of characters most of whom are long gone. I really liked a lot of them, but the names have faded from memory.

Side note: The deck of fate is a neat item. I went with two others and each drew (I'd drew four times with Hoobis I think in total. One got fortune and won 50 gold. I got a card that took -2 off all stats permanently. It didn't hinder Hoobis, but how about evening out the risk/reward equation on that thing? 20% chance of a third second or third tier form would be neat.

IrishMidnightTue 22-Jan-19 07:26 PM
Member since 14th Jan 2017
66 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136091, "Would be interesting"
In response to Reply #1

Would be interesting if more class-specific rewards were possible but the scope would need to be balanced between all classes... and I don't really know all the perks anyway, but it has never seemed worth it. and 50 gold isn't worth the possible -2 to all stats for certain

McbethTue 22-Jan-19 07:44 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#136092, "Eh, I think making the deck of fate better would be bad"
In response to Reply #2

People would for sure start building characters around it if they had a 20-30% chance of an excellent result. It's a fun item as is!

KstatidaWed 23-Jan-19 09:49 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#136099, "Once you even it out"
In response to Reply #1

It becomes a mandatory spin-the-wheel for powerplayers. And I doubt that was the idea

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #136074 Previous topic | Next topic