Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Hoobis Turnbuckle the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=136074
136074, (AUTO) [None] Hoobis Turnbuckle the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Jan 20 23:05:52 2019

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Hoobis perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:452
136094, RE: (AUTO) [None] Hoobis Turnbuckle the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Screlpth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Spent some time hanging out with you with both my pallies. Thanks for being around to do so. I always for some reason though you were secretly a baron.
136087, I could have sworn I logged in in the last week of Dec.
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I haven't been playing for the past couple months for various reasons. I was hoping I could give away all my gold before I age died. This was my first character to reach 30K in commerce XP. Spoiler: No perks aside from the edge points.

Spent a lot of time with a lot of characters most of whom are long gone. I really liked a lot of them, but the names have faded from memory.

Side note: The deck of fate is a neat item. I went with two others and each drew (I'd drew four times with Hoobis I think in total. One got fortune and won 50 gold. I got a card that took -2 off all stats permanently. It didn't hinder Hoobis, but how about evening out the risk/reward equation on that thing? 20% chance of a third second or third tier form would be neat. :)
136091, Would be interesting
Posted by IrishMidnight on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Would be interesting if more class-specific rewards were possible but the scope would need to be balanced between all classes... and I don't really know all the perks anyway, but it has never seemed worth it. and 50 gold isn't worth the possible -2 to all stats for certain
136092, Eh, I think making the deck of fate better would be bad
Posted by Mcbeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
People would for sure start building characters around it if they had a 20-30% chance of an excellent result. It's a fun item as is!
136099, Once you even it out
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It becomes a mandatory spin-the-wheel for powerplayers. And I doubt that was the idea :)