Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magistra..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135841
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-Dec-18 06:16 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135841, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magistrate of Galadon"

Mon Dec 24 17:14:52 2018

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Aaielken perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IlyanaFri 04-Jan-19 04:25 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135910, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magi..."
In response to Reply #0

Energizer Bunny! That's the image that came into my head whenever interacting with you So upbeat, so many words, such passion! I was convinced that if you'd only pour 10% of your Twist-fixation into legal scholarship then you'd be a shoo-in for Justiciar

Real bummer that you deleted, and after all those effusive protestations that you were in it for the long haul too! Many thanks anyway for injecting your lively brand of RP into the Spire, and GLWYN! (come back, we miss you already!)

IshuliWed 26-Dec-18 08:56 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
#135857, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magi..."
In response to Reply #0

I appreciated how energetic and happy-go-lucky you sounded on the cabal chat, even when things were pretty miserable. Neat fellow to talk to!

-Ish

TwistWed 26-Dec-18 05:11 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#135855, "Hope I didn't cause this..."
In response to Reply #0

I'm thinking your deletion was likely due more to boredom with the character, but hopefully my arrogant-god-of-magic-annoyed-by-a-mortal note didn't make you pull the trigger.

Your butchery of the "Story of Twist" that I told you was, I think, due in part to possibly some language issues? Not sure. Anyways, Twist (in character) was very annoyed about it.

As for me (ooc)? Meh. It was fun/interesting having someone who was so uber-excited to hear everything.

Hope you had fun for a while. Good luck with the next!

Ention (Anonymous)Wed 26-Dec-18 12:18 PM
Charter member
#135851, "Boo!"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed me some Aai.. cause no one could remember the rest of you name...

We had some crazy good exploring together, especially if we added Elonserys to the mix.

Connie trib is hard to pull off and I think you did a good job. Your Twist devotion was a bit over board, but overall great job.

Sorry you couldn't hold on past the holidays when we will all be back on..

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135841 Previous topic | Next topic