Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135841
135841, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Dec 24 17:14:52 2018

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Aaielken perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:conjurer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:160
135910, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Ilyana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Energizer Bunny! That's the image that came into my head whenever interacting with you :-) So upbeat, so many words, such passion! I was convinced that if you'd only pour 10% of your Twist-fixation into legal scholarship then you'd be a shoo-in for Justiciar ;-)

Real bummer that you deleted, and after all those effusive protestations that you were in it for the long haul too! Many thanks anyway for injecting your lively brand of RP into the Spire, and GLWYN! (come back, we miss you already!)
135857, RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Aaielken the Planewalker, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I appreciated how energetic and happy-go-lucky you sounded on the cabal chat, even when things were pretty miserable. Neat fellow to talk to!

-Ish
135855, Hope I didn't cause this...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm thinking your deletion was likely due more to boredom with the character, but hopefully my arrogant-god-of-magic-annoyed-by-a-mortal note didn't make you pull the trigger.

Your butchery of the "Story of Twist" that I told you was, I think, due in part to possibly some language issues? Not sure. Anyways, Twist (in character) was very annoyed about it.

As for me (ooc)? Meh. It was fun/interesting having someone who was so uber-excited to hear everything.

Hope you had fun for a while. Good luck with the next!
135851, Boo!
Posted by Ention on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed me some Aai.. cause no one could remember the rest of you name...

We had some crazy good exploring together, especially if we added Elonserys to the mix.

Connie trib is hard to pull off and I think you did a good job. Your Twist devotion was a bit over board, but overall great job.

Sorry you couldn't hold on past the holidays when we will all be back on..