Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jarson the Grand Master of Change..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135474
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 08-Nov-18 11:32 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135474, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jarson the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Nov 8 22:06:36 2018

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Jarson perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:101

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Jarson (Anonymous)Sat 10-Nov-18 03:38 AM
Charter member
#135478, "Thank you and apologies"
In response to Reply #0

Thank you in particular to Rahsael and Ergush for the Immteraction, it was a ton of fun. Big thanks too to the IMM who ran the RC and for the reward, I'm glad you enjoyed my role.

Apologies for vanishing suddenly. I had grand plans for Jarson but then my laptop died and I went MIA for a month or so until I could replace it. Upon returning I really couldn't find it in me to keep playing. I felt like Jarson had a fun role, I was enjoying Outlander and I got very lucky with forms.

However, I really don't like shifter game play generally. I felt too much like the opportunist, watching from the sky and pouncing when my foes were weak or on the back of a gank. 1 vs 1 its just too easy to run from a shifter (even an air major with windwalk) and unless I ABSed up I was pretty much smashed by everyone.

I hung onto Jarson longer than I should have, mostly for the reasons mentioned above but found myself simply not logging in and not playing CF at all. I think I'll go back to the Village, where fights, kills and deaths come thick and fast.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135474 Previous topic | Next topic