Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jarson the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135474
135474, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Jarson the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Nov 8 22:06:36 2018

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Jarson perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:101
135478, Thank you and apologies
Posted by Jarson on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you in particular to Rahsael and Ergush for the Immteraction, it was a ton of fun. Big thanks too to the IMM who ran the RC and for the reward, I'm glad you enjoyed my role.

Apologies for vanishing suddenly. I had grand plans for Jarson but then my laptop died and I went MIA for a month or so until I could replace it. Upon returning I really couldn't find it in me to keep playing. I felt like Jarson had a fun role, I was enjoying Outlander and I got very lucky with forms.

However, I really don't like shifter game play generally. I felt too much like the opportunist, watching from the sky and pouncing when my foes were weak or on the back of a gank. 1 vs 1 its just too easy to run from a shifter (even an air major with windwalk) and unless I ABSed up I was pretty much smashed by everyone.

I hung onto Jarson longer than I should have, mostly for the reasons mentioned above but found myself simply not logging in and not playing CF at all. I think I'll go back to the Village, where fights, kills and deaths come thick and fast.