Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bracas the Disruptor of Organs, Ma..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135439
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 04-Nov-18 01:48 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135439, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bracas the Disruptor of Organs, Magistrate of Galadon"

Sun Nov 4 01:47:05 2018

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Bracas perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:58

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

SertiusSun 04-Nov-18 11:45 AM
Member since 17th Nov 2008
360 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135442, "Rather anticlimactic"
In response to Reply #0

What's up? You seemed to rise fast and ready for hero. Kinda strange to have put in the hours and the effort to just delete.

Bracas (Anonymous)Sun 04-Nov-18 04:47 PM
Charter member
#135446, "RE: Rather anticlimactic"
In response to Reply #1

I kept feeling like I screwed the pooch with the char, even though I had fun teasing the elves and hopefully making some people laugh... its just that this char was not suited to what I wanted / needed to do.
Sorry to dissapoint in that one

No one you know (Anonymous)Sun 04-Nov-18 04:52 PM
Charter member
#135447, "RE: Rather anticlimactic"
In response to Reply #2

Aw. I was learning so much from this character while helping you! Was it just drow/tranny/Tribunal you didn't like or did you pick the wrong edges?

Bracas (Anonymous)Sun 04-Nov-18 05:25 PM
Charter member
#135448, "RE: Rather anticlimactic"
In response to Reply #3

There were two specific things. If I said anything though I would make a revelation and I cant afford to do that, im sorry. I did end up going a different route but...

Oddly edges were not one of them though I did almost no exploration, and that was a severe problem I needed to correct.
heh

IlyanaSat 10-Nov-18 10:54 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2018
44 posts
#135484, "RE: Rather anticlimactic"
In response to Reply #2

Really thought you were going to go places in Tribunal, sorry to see you go. Not sure what you didn't like about your char considering I see all kinds of potential fun being in Tribby as the class you were. Hope you return quickly, sir - GLWYN.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #135439 Previous topic | Next topic