Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bracas the Disruptor of Organs, Magistrate of Galadon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=135439
135439, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Bracas the Disruptor of Organs, Magistrate of Galadon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Nov 4 01:47:05 2018

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Bracas perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:58
135442, Rather anticlimactic
Posted by Sertius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What's up? You seemed to rise fast and ready for hero. Kinda strange to have put in the hours and the effort to just delete.
135446, RE: Rather anticlimactic
Posted by Bracas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I kept feeling like I screwed the pooch with the char, even though I had fun teasing the elves and hopefully making some people laugh... its just that this char was not suited to what I wanted / needed to do.
Sorry to dissapoint in that one
135447, RE: Rather anticlimactic
Posted by No one you know on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Aw. I was learning so much from this character while helping you! Was it just drow/tranny/Tribunal you didn't like or did you pick the wrong edges?
135448, RE: Rather anticlimactic
Posted by Bracas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There were two specific things. If I said anything though I would make a revelation and I cant afford to do that, im sorry. I did end up going a different route but...

Oddly edges were not one of them though I did almost no exploration, and that was a severe problem I needed to correct.
heh
135484, RE: Rather anticlimactic
Posted by Ilyana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Really thought you were going to go places in Tribunal, sorry to see you go. Not sure what you didn't like about your char considering I see all kinds of potential fun being in Tribby as the class you were. Hope you return quickly, sir - GLWYN.