Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Luciaquos the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134985
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 29-Aug-18 11:00 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134985, "(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Luciaquos the Legend of the Battlefield, Provost Magistrate"

Wed Aug 29 10:57:04 2018

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Luciaquos perished, never to return.

Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:702

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Luciaquos the Legend of the ..., Karvesh (Anonymous), 31-Aug-18 07:42 PM, #15
Reply Nooo!, Saagkri, 30-Aug-18 01:14 AM, #5
Reply Way to hang in there..., Itham, 29-Aug-18 09:43 PM, #4
Reply Holy crap man, Blkdrgn, 29-Aug-18 08:30 PM, #3
Reply I was a big fan of Luci., Athioles, 29-Aug-18 05:17 PM, #2
Reply Just wanna say.., SPN, 29-Aug-18 04:07 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Just wanna say.., JohnEveryMan, 30-Aug-18 06:26 AM, #6
          Reply RE: Just wanna say.., Itham, 30-Aug-18 07:56 AM, #7
          Reply Itham and Jeremiaca had 720 combined hours. Luci was at..., SPN, 30-Aug-18 09:24 AM, #8
          Reply I mean, that said., TheBluestThumb, 30-Aug-18 09:48 AM, #9
               Reply He just sort of existed, Mcbeth, 30-Aug-18 04:55 PM, #11
                    Reply I don't think that's fair or accurate.., Java, 30-Aug-18 11:25 PM, #12
                         Reply Outtie druid perspective, incognito, 31-Aug-18 03:33 AM, #13
                         Reply You're right of course, Mcbeth, 31-Aug-18 11:22 AM, #14
          Reply Honestly, sounds like maybe their Imm isn't thinking ab..., Java, 30-Aug-18 12:44 PM, #10

Karvesh (Anonymous)Fri 31-Aug-18 07:42 PM
Charter member
#135044, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Luciaquos the Legend of the ..."
In response to Reply #0

You were a good presence if not a little tight lipped and aloof.
Overall enjoyed you and how you ran things.

Congrats on age death and good luck with whatever is next.

SaagkriThu 30-Aug-18 01:14 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134992, "Nooo!"
In response to Reply #0

Hope you had as much fun running around as I did. Enjoyed Luci. GLWYN

IthamWed 29-Aug-18 09:43 PM
Member since 29th Apr 2018
126 posts
#134990, "Way to hang in there..."
In response to Reply #0

Wished you were a cloud giant or I wasn't a paladin. One of the few other tribunals that was around but couldn't really play together with due to the alignment issues.

Good job sticking it out, is rough playing a tribunal sometimes...

Hope the 10 heal potion suggestion sticks with yer next toon

BlkdrgnWed 29-Aug-18 08:30 PM
Member since 19th Mar 2010
295 posts
#134988, "Holy crap man"
In response to Reply #0

I remember inducting you as Cerybis, and interacting with you over quite a few characters! I've played enemies, friends, and even Kipple as well which I tried to help you with Drissa who just had your number. I hope I taught you a few things over your course of playing this char as you did seem rather new. You kept Provost for quite a long time and to age die, that is quite awesome. Been playing for nearly ten years now and I haven't age died a char yet. GLWYN.

AthiolesWed 29-Aug-18 05:17 PM
Member since 09th Jan 2011
392 posts
#134987, "I was a big fan of Luci."
In response to Reply #0

Anyone who wasn't is a ####boy.

SPNWed 29-Aug-18 04:07 PM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#134986, "Just wanna say.."
In response to Reply #0

How the hell did you age die with a stock title? C'mon Imms!

Good job all around from what I saw!

JohnEveryManThu 30-Aug-18 06:26 AM
Member since 25th Aug 2012
247 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134994, "RE: Just wanna say.."
In response to Reply #1

I think it's a combination of Tribunal is boring to watch and boring to play most of the time. Jeremiacia and Itham both con-died with stock titles

Sent from my Iphone

IthamThu 30-Aug-18 07:56 AM
Member since 29th Apr 2018
126 posts
#134996, "RE: Just wanna say.."
In response to Reply #6

Itham didn't have a legit con death... I suicided on mobs just so I could con die instead of deleting I had about 13 con when I went on my suicide run.

Its not boring to play tribunal, you get out what you put in. Had lots of action with Itham cause I went lookin for fights. Only down side was/is paladins are meh and thats not a tribunal problem

SPNThu 30-Aug-18 09:24 AM
Member since 24th Oct 2004
352 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#134997, "Itham and Jeremiaca had 720 combined hours. Luci was at..."
In response to Reply #6

And his hours were quite spread out so I know he was observed by multiple imms..

TheBluestThumbThu 30-Aug-18 09:48 AM
Member since 09th Jan 2013
186 posts
#134998, "I mean, that said."
In response to Reply #8

No slight on Lucia here, props to a long lived character. But he didn't really roleplay much. He wasn't exactly a pk force. And I don't think he was anything overly special besides an exceptionally long lived char. He just sort of existed.

I'm all for titles and long descs and all being handed out easily and to cool characters but I could easily see how he would be passed over.

But hey, he got gechoes, and that's pretty freaking sweat in and of itself.

McbethThu 30-Aug-18 04:55 PM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#135023, "He just sort of existed"
In response to Reply #9

Words for Luci's tombstone. A true champion of logging in, standing on duty for 10 minutes, and logging out, lol.

Good job on the age death I guess, you were such a conundrum. It seemed like there was a bit more going on that I never saw as Drissa, but hell if I know what it was. Your allies spoke fondly of you IC.

JavaThu 30-Aug-18 11:25 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#135032, "I don't think that's fair or accurate.."
In response to Reply #11

He wasn't very open towards enemies, but that isn't really unusual (even Drissa was the same way for most of the characters life). You can't really use that perspective to say the character was bland.

As an ally he definitely had more of a presence and what seemed to be a well defined role.

I had a goodie in Trib recently, and genuinely enjoyed our interactions, even if we wouldn't have said so IC.

He was a terrible PKer from what I saw, but his roleplay seemed pretty solid

incognitoFri 31-Aug-18 03:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
4495 posts
Click to add this author to your buddy list
#135033, "Outtie druid perspective"
In response to Reply #12
Edited on Fri 31-Aug-18 03:33 AM

He was annoyingly persistent in raiding or retrieving.

He'd come to the tree with guards. If you subverted one he'd just run off and come back as soon as he had fresh guards.

Over and over. Even against the inner.

I say this not as a criticism but rather as a compliment. Was just annoying to have to always return to stop him nicking the fetish!

McbethFri 31-Aug-18 11:22 AM
Member since 21st Jul 2015
257 posts
#135042, "You're right of course"
In response to Reply #12

Didn't mean to slam him as hard as it might have come across, just was so confused by him from the outside looking in.

JavaThu 30-Aug-18 12:44 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#135009, "Honestly, sounds like maybe their Imm isn't thinking ab..."
In response to Reply #6

I know Ishuli interacts with Tribs a decent amount and is a pretty good Imm in general when it comes to immteraction and such things. But maybe changing titles isn't something that is often considered by that player.

Hopefully it'll change though, because that's one of those very easy perks you can give that makes people feel good about their character even if it doesn't have an impact on PK/game balance.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134985 Previous topic | Next topic