Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Luciaquos the Legend of the Battlefield, Provost Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134985
134985, (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Luciaquos the Legend of the Battlefield, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Aug 29 10:57:04 2018

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Luciaquos perished, never to return.
Race:frost
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:702
135044, RE: (AGE DEATH) [TRIBUNAL] Luciaquos the Legend of the Battlefield, Provost Magistrate
Posted by Karvesh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a good presence if not a little tight lipped and aloof.
Overall enjoyed you and how you ran things.

Congrats on age death and good luck with whatever is next.
134992, Nooo!
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope you had as much fun running around as I did. Enjoyed Luci. GLWYN
134990, Way to hang in there...
Posted by Itham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wished you were a cloud giant or I wasn't a paladin. One of the few other tribunals that was around but couldn't really play together with due to the alignment issues.

Good job sticking it out, is rough playing a tribunal sometimes...

Hope the 10 heal potion suggestion sticks with yer next toon:P

134988, Holy crap man
Posted by Blkdrgn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember inducting you as Cerybis, and interacting with you over quite a few characters! I've played enemies, friends, and even Kipple as well which I tried to help you with Drissa who just had your number. I hope I taught you a few things over your course of playing this char as you did seem rather new. You kept Provost for quite a long time and to age die, that is quite awesome. Been playing for nearly ten years now and I haven't age died a char yet. GLWYN.
134987, I was a big fan of Luci.
Posted by Athioles on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Anyone who wasn't is a ####boy.
134986, Just wanna say..
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How the hell did you age die with a stock title? C'mon Imms!

Good job all around from what I saw!
134994, RE: Just wanna say..
Posted by JohnEveryMan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think it's a combination of Tribunal is boring to watch and boring to play most of the time. Jeremiacia and Itham both con-died with stock titles ;(

134996, RE: Just wanna say..
Posted by Itham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Itham didn't have a legit con death... I suicided on mobs just so I could con die instead of deleting:P I had about 13 con when I went on my suicide run.

Its not boring to play tribunal, you get out what you put in. Had lots of action with Itham cause I went lookin for fights. Only down side was/is paladins are meh and thats not a tribunal problem:P
134997, Itham and Jeremiaca had 720 combined hours. Luci was at 702...
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And his hours were quite spread out so I know he was observed by multiple imms..
134998, I mean, that said.
Posted by TheBluestThumb on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No slight on Lucia here, props to a long lived character. But he didn't really roleplay much. He wasn't exactly a pk force. And I don't think he was anything overly special besides an exceptionally long lived char. He just sort of existed.

I'm all for titles and long descs and all being handed out easily and to cool characters but I could easily see how he would be passed over.

But hey, he got gechoes, and that's pretty freaking sweat in and of itself.
135023, He just sort of existed
Posted by Mcbeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Words for Luci's tombstone. A true champion of logging in, standing on duty for 10 minutes, and logging out, lol.

Good job on the age death I guess, you were such a conundrum. It seemed like there was a bit more going on that I never saw as Drissa, but hell if I know what it was. Your allies spoke fondly of you IC.
135032, I don't think that's fair or accurate..
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He wasn't very open towards enemies, but that isn't really unusual (even Drissa was the same way for most of the characters life). You can't really use that perspective to say the character was bland.

As an ally he definitely had more of a presence and what seemed to be a well defined role.

I had a goodie in Trib recently, and genuinely enjoyed our interactions, even if we wouldn't have said so IC.

He was a terrible PKer from what I saw, but his roleplay seemed pretty solid
135033, Outtie druid perspective
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was annoyingly persistent in raiding or retrieving.

He'd come to the tree with guards. If you subverted one he'd just run off and come back as soon as he had fresh guards.

Over and over. Even against the inner.

I say this not as a criticism but rather as a compliment. Was just annoying to have to always return to stop him nicking the fetish!
135042, You're right of course
Posted by Mcbeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Didn't mean to slam him as hard as it might have come across, just was so confused by him from the outside looking in.
135009, Honestly, sounds like maybe their Imm isn't thinking about titles..
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I know Ishuli interacts with Tribs a decent amount and is a pretty good Imm in general when it comes to immteraction and such things. But maybe changing titles isn't something that is often considered by that player.

Hopefully it'll change though, because that's one of those very easy perks you can give that makes people feel good about their character even if it doesn't have an impact on PK/game balance.