Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Leowyn the Hand of the Unseen, Godfath..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134205
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 01-Jun-18 05:16 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134205, "(DELETED) [None] Leowyn the Hand of the Unseen, Godfather of Voralian City"

Fri Jun 1 17:15:15 2018

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Leowyn perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:161

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JavaSat 02-Jun-18 03:57 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#134212, "Wish it could've worked out better"
In response to Reply #0

Really enjoyed the role, and it was fun trying to figure out how to make an unconventional and somewhat underpowered build competitive.

I like to think I wasn't a complete pushover, but it was a ridiculous amount of effort and prepping just to be decent. I can see why thieves get a reputation of being griefers - trying to go toe-to-toe is tough.

The role was an Elf who wanted to be a hero, but never thought he was good enough. He'd look at a Paladin or someone like Drissa and think "I can't be that". Appreciate the pep talks (from about 8 different folks), pushing me towards the Fort anyways.

Drissa - Some of the best times in the character's life were running around with you. I am curious though.. was there a reason you couldn't induct me yourself? I thought it was odd I spent about 40 in-game hours as an applicant, and a good chunk of that was hanging out with you.
I'm assuming there was something behind the scenes, so I don't hold it against you. You're an awesome presence for the Fort.

Enemies were classy all around. After lvl 20 or so, I don't think I ever lost more than 2 or 3 items. I tried to return the favor and give you a decent fight every chance I could, even it I didn't stand much of a chance.

Drissa (Anonymous)Sat 02-Jun-18 12:54 PM
Charter member
#134222, "Currently Fort policy requires interviews with both lea..."
In response to Reply #3

So my hands were tied, sorry. I think Aehwic and I are playing polar opposite hours right now. I'd have loved to induct you, of course you more than earned it. I even had some lines pre-written in anticipation of being able to do so, which I rarely ever do.

Drissa (Anonymous)Fri 01-Jun-18 10:56 PM
Charter member
#134208, "Really bummed to see this"
In response to Reply #0

I can sympathize with what you said on the other forums. Elf thief is hard mode.

You has a good thing going on, I had big plans for you and am sorry to see you delete. I wish you'd stuck around to get inducted and seen if it got better with fly/prot on demand, but if it's not fun it's not fun. Hope to see you on another soon!

Borlan (Anonymous)Fri 01-Jun-18 06:46 PM
Charter member
#134206, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Leowyn the Hand of the Unseen, God..."
In response to Reply #0

I was really looking forward to mixing it up in hero PK range with you. It could have been fun but I understand why you moved on, good luck with your next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134205 Previous topic | Next topic