Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Jenjin Ugtrok the Devout Morian, Anathema..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134025
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 14-May-18 10:40 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134025, "(AUTO) [None] Jenjin Ugtrok the Devout Morian, Anathema to the Empire"

Mon May 14 22:36:55 2018

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Jenjin perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:149

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

KstatidaWed 16-May-18 02:44 AM
Member since 12th Feb 2015
2214 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134029, "I really enjoyed our banter"
In response to Reply #0

Too bad you freaked out on me winning the vote, if you've eaten it in a perfect imperial manner and waited just a little bit till my ban, you might as well be the Emperor by now as I was not going to anathema you till you asked for it yourself.

The arena fight was embarassing as hell. I have a good history of forgetting to put trance on, and that was the perfect timing for doing so again. I'm sure everyone had a great laugh, me wiping the floor with you would've been much less memorable.

P.S. Damn you Korsgaard for mixing up the roster, I was stalking my next target who should've been Drissa.

KorsgaardTue 15-May-18 02:58 PM
Member since 03rd Oct 2017
76 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#134027, "Fun to watch"
In response to Reply #0

Glad you stuck out the smites after Tyree was named Emperor because the Arena fight was great. Thanks for signing up and I hope you had fun while you could!

GLWYN

Drissa (Anonymous)Tue 15-May-18 01:33 PM
Charter member
#134026, "You were cool for a filthy duergar"
In response to Reply #0

From the enemy's side, you were a solid High Priest.

Our 1v1 was lopsided and never going anywhere, I wish you'd had a bit more willing help when we were around together.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134025 Previous topic | Next topic