Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Jenjin Ugtrok the Devout Morian, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134025
134025, (AUTO) [None] Jenjin Ugtrok the Devout Morian, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon May 14 22:36:55 2018

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Jenjin perished, never to return.
Race:duergar
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:149
134029, I really enjoyed our banter
Posted by Kstatida on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Too bad you freaked out on me winning the vote, if you've eaten it in a perfect imperial manner and waited just a little bit till my ban, you might as well be the Emperor by now as I was not going to anathema you till you asked for it yourself.

The arena fight was embarassing as hell. I have a good history of forgetting to put trance on, and that was the perfect timing for doing so again. I'm sure everyone had a great laugh, me wiping the floor with you would've been much less memorable.

P.S. Damn you Korsgaard for mixing up the roster, I was stalking my next target who should've been Drissa.
134027, Fun to watch
Posted by Korsgaard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad you stuck out the smites after Tyree was named Emperor because the Arena fight was great. Thanks for signing up and I hope you had fun while you could!

GLWYN
134026, You were cool for a filthy duergar
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
From the enemy's side, you were a solid High Priest.

Our 1v1 was lopsided and never going anywhere, I wish you'd had a bit more willing help when we were around together.