Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Thoglin the Legend of the Batt..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133895
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 28-Apr-18 02:48 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133895, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Thoglin the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate"

Sat Apr 28 02:44:57 2018

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Thoglin perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:195

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Drissa (Anonymous)Fri 04-May-18 03:19 PM
Charter member
#133987, "Thog!"
In response to Reply #0

You will be missed.

IthamSun 29-Apr-18 03:41 AM
Member since 29th Apr 2018
126 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133912, "Will miss yah..."
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sun 29-Apr-18 03:42 AM

Lame! Enjoyed or time travelling together. Even that one time you dragged me to my death

ZhanaSun 29-Apr-18 12:14 PM
Member since 02nd Jul 2017
15 posts
#133917, "Hah, that item was worth looking at even if it zapped m..."
In response to Reply #2

asdf

Ehlonyra (Anonymous)Sat 28-Apr-18 05:31 PM
Charter member
#133908, "Damn!"
In response to Reply #0

Sorry to see this! I liked Thoglin though as is the case with all minotaurs, it was damn near impossible to understand some of what you might say. Ever since I asked you how it was going that one time, I really enjoyed helping Thoglin out. I'm not sure what might have caused the deletion, but if it was just a matter of gear I'd have happily helped you gather what was available out there. And I know a few others who would have been eager to join in. Regardless, you'll be missed and I hope you have more fun with whatever you pursue when you return!

ZhanaSun 29-Apr-18 12:05 PM
Member since 02nd Jul 2017
15 posts
#133916, "Gear?"
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 29-Apr-18 12:19 PM

I only lost a ring. Gear was never a huge deal-

Another character that I could not survive with. My build was designed for the best on duty magistrate and I did pretty well on guard. I took the eagle harbinger and Rayal, which were my toughest opponents.
Villagers started sitting in town WANTED to pick off mages. After two villagers got the same mage and myself, i pursued and got taken again. We can admit that I really was worthless. If I could have gotten to Provost I might have done better but players that do not kill people simply do not matter to anyone. I got Provincial because there was noone else.

I wrote a LOT and had more edges than I can usually get. Nothing I did in the Tribunal mattered because I was not killing people. Despite a hellworthy set of gear most players could run over me and It got tiring. I was highly limited in what I could do, with powers that didn't even work outside duty. I mapped out a lot of areas and learned a lot of new stuff but I doubt as a player I will ever be able to do much.

Thanks Ehlo, for our fun adventures, good job Tribunals and ty for sticking it out.

Thank you Ishuli, without the role exp I wouldn't have kept going as long.

Zhees

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133895 Previous topic | Next topic