Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Thoglin the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133895
133895, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Thoglin the Legend of the Battlefield, Provincial Magistrate
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Apr 28 02:44:57 2018

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Thoglin perished, never to return.
Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:195
133987, Thog!
Posted by Drissa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You will be missed.
133912, Will miss yah...
Posted by Itham on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Lame! Enjoyed or time travelling together. Even that one time you dragged me to my death:P
133917, Hah, that item was worth looking at even if it zapped me
Posted by Zhana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf
133908, Damn!
Posted by Ehlonyra on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see this! I liked Thoglin though as is the case with all minotaurs, it was damn near impossible to understand some of what you might say. Ever since I asked you how it was going that one time, I really enjoyed helping Thoglin out. I'm not sure what might have caused the deletion, but if it was just a matter of gear I'd have happily helped you gather what was available out there. And I know a few others who would have been eager to join in. Regardless, you'll be missed and I hope you have more fun with whatever you pursue when you return!
133916, Gear?
Posted by Zhana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I only lost a ring. Gear was never a huge deal-

Another character that I could not survive with. My build was designed for the best on duty magistrate and I did pretty well on guard. I took the eagle harbinger and Rayal, which were my toughest opponents.
Villagers started sitting in town WANTED to pick off mages. After two villagers got the same mage and myself, i pursued and got taken again. We can admit that I really was worthless. If I could have gotten to Provost I might have done better but players that do not kill people simply do not matter to anyone. I got Provincial because there was noone else.

I wrote a LOT and had more edges than I can usually get. Nothing I did in the Tribunal mattered because I was not killing people. Despite a hellworthy set of gear most players could run over me and It got tiring. I was highly limited in what I could do, with powers that didn't even work outside duty. I mapped out a lot of areas and learned a lot of new stuff but I doubt as a player I will ever be able to do much.

Thanks Ehlo, for our fun adventures, good job Tribunals and ty for sticking it out.

Thank you Ishuli, without the role exp I wouldn't have kept going as long.

Zhees