Subject: "(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disruption" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133680
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Apr-18 06:56 PM
Member since 05th Oct 2024
17216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133680, "(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disruption"

Sun Apr 1 18:53:30 2018

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Omnifeeri perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:transmuter
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:75

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JormyrSun 01-Apr-18 07:02 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
422 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133681, "RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disrupt..."
In response to Reply #0

Well, transmuter's off the list of "things to do" for now. Figured I'd combine it with trying to do something in Entropy, but it's particularly kind of tough to try to do something in a mostly-empty cabal with a class you don't feel like you can get anything done with.

I love the theme of the class, picking benefits for a price elsewhere, but I just couldn't get it to mesh. Super handy as a support class, but I like to do stuff solo, too. I'm sure I'll try it again sometime, but down the road.

Sorry, Rahs, that I couldn't be of much use to the cabal.

Gilversplitz!!! (Anonymous)Sun 01-Apr-18 07:56 PM
Charter member
#133682, "RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disrupt..."
In response to Reply #1

I try to help out all my Barons, but our playtimes just did not mesh at all

I was looking forward to seeing what you would turn into. A svirfmuters stacking all of the damredux spells sounds like it could be fun.

RahsaelMon 02-Apr-18 01:14 AM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
#133684, "RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disrupt..."
In response to Reply #1

Our times didn't match up a whole lot, so I didn't see much of Omni. But thanks for giving it a shot, and I'll chat with you up in immland next time I see you!

laxmanMon 02-Apr-18 05:46 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#133690, "muter advice"
In response to Reply #1

If you try another I would make 2 suggestions. First off, regenerator of self is a game changing edge. Repair spells go from being nifty to useable for burst healing(and being able to frequently repair flesh helps with bleeding and scourge a LOT). Second, try gearing overwhelmingly for damage. It’s counter intuitive to be a hero mage running around with 600-700 HP and a 50 dam roll but you get deathblow, buffs to boost your defenses, and you can put a double vuln on almost anything. Your raw melee damage output will vastly outpace your spell damage both in PvE and PvP, you might be shocked at what kind of mobs you can solo that way.

Hanraldis (Anonymous)Tue 03-Apr-18 03:39 AM
Charter member
#133693, "RE: muter advice"
In response to Reply #4

Heal heal and heal disease is working too. But for outlanders regenerator is valuable indeed. Dressing this way you gonna have a "glass canon". Such approach was rocking backed up with despoil and malleability. Could give it a try though, but gonna die alot. You would not have enough time to put all maladicts you know fighting pure melee classes. Dressing for Hp, Dr and Saves is not that easy, but doable. Halfie for better spells due to difference in ranks, rocking at 37-42 and less competitive at hero.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133680 Previous topic | Next topic