Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disruption
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133680
133680, (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disruption
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Apr 1 18:53:30 2018

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Omnifeeri perished, never to return.
Race:svirfnebli
Class:transmuter
Level:40
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:ENTROPY, the Barons of Chaos
Hours:75
133681, RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disruption
Posted by Jormyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, transmuter's off the list of "things to do" for now. Figured I'd combine it with trying to do something in Entropy, but it's particularly kind of tough to try to do something in a mostly-empty cabal with a class you don't feel like you can get anything done with.

I love the theme of the class, picking benefits for a price elsewhere, but I just couldn't get it to mesh. Super handy as a support class, but I like to do stuff solo, too. I'm sure I'll try it again sometime, but down the road.

Sorry, Rahs, that I couldn't be of much use to the cabal.
133682, RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disruption
Posted by Gilversplitz!!! on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I try to help out all my Barons, but our playtimes just did not mesh at all :(

I was looking forward to seeing what you would turn into. A svirfmuters stacking all of the damredux spells sounds like it could be fun.
133684, RE: (DELETED) [ENTROPY] Omnifeeri the Master of Disruption
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Our times didn't match up a whole lot, so I didn't see much of Omni. But thanks for giving it a shot, and I'll chat with you up in immland next time I see you!
133690, muter advice
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you try another I would make 2 suggestions. First off, regenerator of self is a game changing edge. Repair spells go from being nifty to useable for burst healing(and being able to frequently repair flesh helps with bleeding and scourge a LOT). Second, try gearing overwhelmingly for damage. It’s counter intuitive to be a hero mage running around with 600-700 HP and a 50 dam roll but you get deathblow, buffs to boost your defenses, and you can put a double vuln on almost anything. Your raw melee damage output will vastly outpace your spell damage both in PvE and PvP, you might be shocked at what kind of mobs you can solo that way.
133693, RE: muter advice
Posted by Hanraldis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heal heal and heal disease is working too. But for outlanders regenerator is valuable indeed. Dressing this way you gonna have a "glass canon". Such approach was rocking backed up with despoil and malleability. Could give it a try though, but gonna die alot. You would not have enough time to put all maladicts you know fighting pure melee classes. Dressing for Hp, Dr and Saves is not that easy, but doable. Halfie for better spells due to difference in ranks, rocking at 37-42 and less competitive at hero.