Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Acra Cryll the Grand Mistress of Changeli..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133508
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 05-Mar-18 02:08 AM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133508, "(AUTO) [None] Acra Cryll the Grand Mistress of Changelings"

Mon Mar 5 01:07:55 2018

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Acra perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:439

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IshuliThu 15-Mar-18 04:19 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133570, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Acra Cryll the Grand Mistress of Chan..."
In response to Reply #0

Long-lived and fun, I enjoyed Acra when I happened to see you on. Hard to remember it all since it was over a lengthy period, but just wanted to say I did enjoy what I saw from you.

-Ish

CointreauTue 06-Mar-18 02:54 AM
Member since 20th Nov 2004
300 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#133511, "Another character with big hours autoing with no farewe..."
In response to Reply #0

I quite liked your character, what happened?

SaagkriTue 06-Mar-18 06:30 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2014
801 posts
#133513, "I rolled Acra in 2016"
In response to Reply #1

She had great forms (cobra/eagle/cat). I usually end up deleting shapeshifters when I get a bad form. Not sure how many I went through to get Acra.

Good explorer, good for PK. Had a lot of fun with this char. Explored Hell with Kotu and Undemelm. Wrote an entry for the Witch's library after she saved me from an avalanche.

But, after a good long while, Acra became an alt. I'd play her at times, but definitely not a presence like she used to be. I also have trouble when it comes to age dying a char. Mostly because when they start getting to 500hrs (as a human) I just feel like whatever I'm doing is for nothing because of age death. I like building characters. I like the feeling of what may be. The potential. I mean, there's always a sense of hope with a char. That goes away when you near age death.

I had a lot of adventures with a lot of characters. But most were so long ago and I don't recall many of them. I assume others don't recall Acra. Glad you liked her, though!

JhyrbianTue 06-Mar-18 11:09 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
917 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133515, "RE: I rolled Acra in 2016"
In response to Reply #2

Kotu and Undemelm loved Acra. Thanks for joining us below.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133508 Previous topic | Next topic