Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Acra Cryll the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=133508
133508, (AUTO) [None] Acra Cryll the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Mar 5 01:07:55 2018

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Acra perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:439
133570, RE: (AUTO) [None] Acra Cryll the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Long-lived and fun, I enjoyed Acra when I happened to see you on. Hard to remember it all since it was over a lengthy period, but just wanted to say I did enjoy what I saw from you.

-Ish
133511, Another character with big hours autoing with no farewell.
Posted by Cointreau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I quite liked your character, what happened?
133513, I rolled Acra in 2016
Posted by Saagkri on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
She had great forms (cobra/eagle/cat). I usually end up deleting shapeshifters when I get a bad form. Not sure how many I went through to get Acra.

Good explorer, good for PK. Had a lot of fun with this char. Explored Hell with Kotu and Undemelm. Wrote an entry for the Witch's library after she saved me from an avalanche.

But, after a good long while, Acra became an alt. I'd play her at times, but definitely not a presence like she used to be. I also have trouble when it comes to age dying a char. Mostly because when they start getting to 500hrs (as a human) I just feel like whatever I'm doing is for nothing because of age death. I like building characters. I like the feeling of what may be. The potential. I mean, there's always a sense of hope with a char. That goes away when you near age death.

I had a lot of adventures with a lot of characters. But most were so long ago and I don't recall many of them. I assume others don't recall Acra. Glad you liked her, though!
133515, RE: I rolled Acra in 2016
Posted by Jhyrbian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kotu and Undemelm loved Acra. Thanks for joining us below. :)