Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Svakas Gunnarsson the Legend of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133311
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 14-Feb-18 08:56 PM
Member since 22nd Sep 2024
17176 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#133311, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Svakas Gunnarsson the Legend of the Battlefield, Drillmaster of Battle"

Wed Feb 14 19:54:03 2018

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Svakas perished, never to return.

Race:cloud
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:184

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Galgeron (Anonymous)Fri 23-Feb-18 01:49 PM
Charter member
#133458, "Loved when you were around, will miss it"
In response to Reply #0

Definitely didn't show that it was your first rager. Was disappointed when our times stopped matching up after the rites, but I know how hard it can be to find time.

Come back any time! Really enjoyed interacting with you.

Zah (Anonymous)Fri 16-Feb-18 10:46 PM
Charter member
#133323, "Vak! Why?"
In response to Reply #0

It was always good times when Vak was around, whether it was mucking around in the Village or dishing out insane amounts of damage together.

From a character perspective Zah really took a mentor like role to Vak. He saw a lot of himself in Vak and was extremely proud when you became Drillmaster.

It did seem like you had it a bit rough at time though, your build was pure offence and whilst that can lead to some brutal kills it, it also meant face tanking could quickly go the other way too.

Anyway I hope you had a good time and I hope to see you again the Village soon!

Svakas (Anonymous)Sun 18-Feb-18 08:50 PM
Charter member
#133334, "RE: Vak! Why?"
In response to Reply #1

Zah!

Vak really enjoyed his time with Zah. Much as you took a mentor position, Vak welcomed it.

Vak was my first ever villager, as I tried to convey with the "First of my line" comments that several people heard. So, having a lot of mentors was welcomed all the way up to the end. I appreciated all my time with you and only wished to have more of it!

Ultimately, Vak ended due to time constraints.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #133311 Previous topic | Next topic