Subject: "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Provin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132655
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 18-Nov-17 11:00 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2024
17177 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132655, "(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Provincial Magistrate"

Sat Nov 18 21:59:13 2017

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Marzzett perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:196

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Quamlu (Anonymous)Wed 22-Nov-17 06:46 PM
Charter member
#132671, "Sorry for the rough matchup..."
In response to Reply #0

But Fire APs are the ideal mage for my build to fight. Thanks for being willing to throw down.

GLWYN

Cerybis (Anonymous)Mon 20-Nov-17 05:36 PM
Charter member
#132661, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Pr..."
In response to Reply #0

You make me sad... It was like as soon as I became Provost, you disappeared from me. I am a bit bitter about that because you were the one who of course inducted me, and I had plans for you. Once I became a Mummy too, you were gone so we never got to mesh the two dark guilds together to clean out those pitiful goodies who tried to tarnish the law.

I digged the whole "I'm not very smart" play style. I try for the most part to stay in role, and it really helped flesh out Cerybis being dedicated to the law and teaching as needed, which I think helped push me towards being Provost or Justiciar as that was my original goal.

Anyways, GLWYN.

IshuliMon 20-Nov-17 02:53 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2255 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#132657, "RE: (AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Marzzett the Fist of Darkness, Pr..."
In response to Reply #0

I was hoping you'd stick it out. You were really sturdy, and that dark deal you made had some neat potential.

Yanni Sunburst (Anonymous)Sun 19-Nov-17 01:28 PM
Charter member
#132656, "I very much liked Marzzett"
In response to Reply #0

*Replying to comments from QHCF

We didn't talk much, but you were a pretty solid presence for Tribunal. There were many times where I thought I had you on one of my dive-bomb style attacks through Galadon, but you were quick to escape each time. I pretty much needed to enlist the help of Hunsodin to seal the deal, because I can't very well go breaking into the Spire. I do have the log of you and Cery killing me in Galadon, so I'll post that sometime. I'm sorry I took your weapon. It wasn't very strong, and I tend to not do that if it isn't a beefy weapon. HOWEVER, my soul was in there (I think) and I certainly couldn't let that go.

About the conservative thing: I got that title long ago, and now it's basically just a good ol' one-liner that my enemies like to throw out. I'll take my body of work any day.

About Thorawyn. Let me TRY to come to his defense a bit... Thorawyn took a real hard beating early on and was generally the only Outlander online most of the time. Try to understand that, at that point, he may have been a little... Upset. We are players in a RP game. That's true. And yes, we all want to have fun. But we are also human beings, and human beings generally only have so much to give before 'the gloves come off' so-to-speak.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #132655 Previous topic | Next topic